Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Always Growing Tops List

I have a rather bad case of the YouTube's.  This disease involves being able to sit and stare at a computer screen for numerous hours without getting up to watch countless videos on the web.  I have compiled a list of some of the best videos on the web to date.  The list can go on and on but I had to stop some where. Yes, I know that I have missed some obvious ones so feel free to add them in the comments.  But here is a taste of the videos I can sit and watch on repeat. **For PC reasons (and I am rarely PC) I have left off the ones that are really offensive.

Best Videos Involving Video Games/Animation/Short Films
Marcel the Shell
Charlie the Unicorn
Leroy Jenkins
Muffins

Best Videos Involving People that I hope are High as a Kite:
Numa Numa
Double Rainbow
Afro Ninja
Star Wars Kid

Best Videos Involving Rants/Stories/Meltdowns:
Crying Sorority Girl
My Push Up Bra
How to Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking
Fat Kid on Rollercoster
*Its Kinglsey Bitches -- I Hate video has been removed.  It was a dark day when I found that out.

Kind of creepy but Here are the Best Videos Involving Children and/or Babies:
The Landlord
Charlie Bit My Finger, Again
Blood
When a Three Year Old Asks About Monsters
David After The Dentist
Say Fire Truck
Calming the Baby Beast
Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper -- this one is going to be GOLD soon.  Not many views YET, but my team agrees, this kid is genius.
The Serious Baby
Hahahaha

Best Foreign Videos:
Ninja Baby
Back Dorm Boys

Best Video's Involving the News:

Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama
Antoine Dodson
Latarian Milton
The Whistles Go...Wooo Wooo
Boom Goes the Dynamite
I like Turtles
Never Scare a Black Man

Best Videos Involving Music:
Daft Hands
Daft Bodies
Down on Me / Teenage Dream
A Day at the Office
Surprising Your Boyfriend
Chubby Cuppy Cake Boy
Gelliman
Bad Romance
The Evolution of Dance
Chocolate Rain
Sittin on the Toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment